Smart Metering Project Manager ( 2-year term contract)
Closes: 05 Aug
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to develop Council's smart metering and backflow prevention programs. A focus for this role is to engage and manage consultants and technical specialists and liaising with constituent Councils. In addition you will chair regular project meetings, develop project objectives, scope and specifications through to tender and rollout.
About Rous County Council
Rous County Council is situated in Lismore, the heart of the Northern Rivers with an operational footprint covering 3,000km2. As a county council, we are responsible for providing three specific functions; bulk water supply, weed biosecurity and flood mitigation.
Our value proposition to you:
- A progressive and innovative organisation which supports work/life balance
- Supportive environment for career development
- Ongoing learning and training
- Employee assistance support
- Flexible working arrangements
- 70 hour 9-day fortnight
- Remuneration from $84,000 P.A. - $98,000 P.A (plus statutory superannuation). Negotiable based on skills and experience.
Your value proposition to us:
- Working collaboratively and inclusively is your style
- Taking a lead in business improvement is innate in your character
- You will be known for your excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You flex your high level analytical and technical skills repeatedly.
Your average workday will be kept busy by:
- Leading, developing and empowering all staff to be an effective multi-skilled team who are committed to continuous improvement
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring compliance with WHS policy, WHS Management system and safe work practices and procedures
Are you ready to catapult your career?
To apply or view the position description go to our careers page. To be considered for the position, it is mandatory that you submit your resume and answer the selection criteria. A satisfactory health assessment, including drug screening and a national police history check is a pre-requisite to an offer of employment. Helpful resources to assist in answering selection criteria can be found on the Careers page.
Applications close 11:59pm, Tuesday 4 August 2021.
Rous County Council is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and diversity across our workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.