Project Engineer ISPE207-21
Closes: 24 Jul
- Get away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy an excellent quality of life
- Permanent Fulltime - 70 hours per fortnight
- Salary circa $102,304.80 to $111,512.23 per annum dependent upon qualifications and experience, plus super
- Negotiate a leaseback vehicle
- Subsidized housing
- Relocation assistance and salary sacrifice options
We are looking for:
We currently have an opportunity for a Project Engineer to join our Infrastructure Services team in Hillston, NSW.
The Project Engineer will provide support to the Infrastructure Services department in the areas of:
- designs, plans, and estimates for the construction of Civil Works
- liaise with public authorities, other Council departments, and external consultants
- carry out land and engineering surveys, and
- focus on the delivery of project management and contract/or management services across all functions of the department
To obtain further information, please visit www.carrathool.nsw.gov.au/council/positions-vacant
If you have any questions about the role, please contact the Director Infrastructure Services, Paul Farrell, on 0429 690 060.
TO APPLY: Written applications addressing the selection criteria, an up-to-date resume, and a signed employment application form are to be forwarded to the General Manager, PO Box 12 Goolgowi NSW 2652, or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 4.00 pm Friday, 23 July 2021.
You must be an Australian Citizen or hold permanent residency (proof must be provided with your application) to be eligible for this position.
Carrathool Shire Council is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.