Part Time Senior Lifeguard
Closes: 07 Aug
The Goulburn Aquatic and Leisure Centre (GALC) is the newest Aquatic and leisure centre in regional NSW. The centre will feature a range of facilities for competitive swimming, leisure, general community use and major regional events, including an eight-lane 25-metre indoor swimming pool, program pool, Hydrotherapy pool, splash pad, Gymnasium and Café.
Join Council’s Community Facilities unit where you will provide pool supervision and assist in the day to day operations of the Goulburn Aquatic and Leisure Centre.
To be successful you will bring:
- Current RLSSA Pool Lifeguard and Senior First Aid Certificate
- Pool Operations Certificate or equivalent (or willingness to obtain)
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Commencing salary between $27.57– $31.02 per hour, plus 10% superannuation
- Work a minimum of 25.5 hours per week, based on a 7 day roster (including weekend and public holiday work)
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
This position is subject to relevant pre-employment checks.
The contact officer for this position is Gary Lord, Aquatic Centre Manager on (02) 0438 531 453.
Applications close Friday, 6 August 2021 at 5:00pm.
One team delivering with Passion Respect Innovation Dedication Excellence