Library Assistant – Technology (Library)
Closes: 28 Jun
- Permanent, full-time position (35hrs per week)
- Great team and benefits
- Dynamic role
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of an innovative Council seeking to make a positive difference in the community you support? We have an exciting opportunity for motivated and enthusiastic Library Assistant - Technology to join our team on a full-time basis.
Located on the lower North Shore, our leafy suburb has a vibrant and diverse village atmosphere. We aim to provide "best value" community services and facilities whilst promoting the principles of ecologically sustainable development.
If you are open to fresh ideas, committed to progressing new initiatives and driven to provide the very best service to our community, we want to hear from you.
About the Role
Reporting to the Librarian - Technology Solutions, this role will assist with the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Library technologies.
The successful candidate will have:
- Higher School Certificate or equivalent qualifications and experience;
- Demonstrated commitment to the provision of high quality customer service;
- Demonstrated knowledge of installation and maintenance of technologies; and
- Class C Drivers Licence.
Salary range - between $1,164.50 to $1,281.00 per week + superannuation, (dependent on the skills, qualifications and relevant experience of the suitable candidate).
What we Offer
Our Library is located close to shops, cafes, an aquatic centre and a gym. In addition, you will also enjoy:
- Flexible work practices aimed at achieving work/life balance
- Active Social Club
- Varied lifestyle benefits programs including an employee wellness program and discounted gym memberships
- Annual performance bonuses and salary review
- Extensive career development and training opportunities
Please read the Position Description for the role and address the selection criteria in your online application.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE SUNDAY 27 JUNE 2021 at 10PM
Lane Cove Council is an equal opportunity employer and provides a smoke free workplace.
To apply for this job go to: https://lanecove.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies & enter ref code: 5519234. Applications close 27 June 2021