IMMEDIATE START - (6 month contract)
We are not your usual, we are upbeat, resourceful and determined. Our staff and community are at the core of what we do, looking for ways to work together and support each other. Naturally welcoming, we share good-natured humour and positivity. We aim to inspire a sense of possibility and create opportunities for all by rolling up our sleeves. Our workplace is agile and flexible, keeping ahead of the times. Be a part of it, let’s get something started.
About the role:
We are looking for 6 Duty Managers to provide site supervision across our busy Leisure Centres.Negotiable hours to suit part time and full time applicants.To thrive in the role, you will be able to manage multiple priorities, coordinating teams in a large multifunction leisure centre and have your finger on the pulse.
You’re someone who finds it easy to build and maintain positive relationships with all people you meet. You will lead the pool supervision and operations team to deliver customer service excellence providing clean, safe and friendly services.
If you want to make an impact and you’re an active person with a fun-loving personality who thrives under pressure, you could be our next Duty Manager.
Council's Leisure Services currently include:
- Eagle Vale Central
- Macquarie Fields Leisure Centre and Macquarie Fields Fitness and Indoor Sports Centre
- Gordon Fetterplace Aquatic Centre
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following key skills and attributes:
- Demonstrated experience in the operation of Leisure & Aquatic Centres and associated facilities.
- Demonstrated experience in leading a multi-task orientated team in a busy environment.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of pool plant and equipment.
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring preventative maintenance schedules and maintaining relevant industry regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of aquatic industry standards, specifically relating to pool supervision, water quality and the safe handling and storage of chemicals.
- Demonstrated experience in managing risk management processes and monitoring compliance with health and safety requirements within a sport, recreation and leisure environment.
- Possess a Certificate III in Aquatics and Community Recreation SIS31015 equivalent or higher and a RLSSA Aquatic Technical Operator or equivalent
- Possess a current First Aid Certificate and Royal Life Saving Society Pool Lifeguard certification (Licence for each Council Leisure Centre essential within 1 month of service)
- Possess a current cleared Working With Children Check with Services NSW and Class C drivers licence
- Willingness to work a roster with early start and late finish shifts, including weekends and public holidays.
As a member of our friendly and passionate team, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- 6 month contract.
- Salary circa $70,000 + 9.5% superannuation
- Weekend penalties apply
- Flexi time
- Generous leave provisions
- Generous professional development opportunities
- Weekly pay
Key contact: For further information on this position, please contact Rachel Bastable, Operations Manager Leisure Services on 4645 4377.
Applications close: ________________?
Sound like you? Apply now!
Campbelltown City Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and values the unique contributions of all people. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.