Early Childhood Educator – Certificate III
Closes: 31 Jan
- 24 hours per week (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
- Supportive, friendly team
- Generous employee benefits
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of an innovative Council seeking to make a positive difference in the community you support? We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated, experienced and suitably qualified Early Childhood Educator to join our team on a permanent, part-time basis.
Located on the lower North Shore, our leafy suburb has a vibrant and diverse village atmosphere. We aim to provide "best value" community services and facilities whilst promoting the principles of ecologically sustainable development. If you are open to fresh ideas, committed to progressing new initiatives and driven to provide the very best service to our community, we want to hear from you.
About the role
You will be responsible for providing support in delivering high-quality, customer focused long day care services to our child and families.
The successful candidate will have:
- A demonstrated ability to interact effectively with young children both on an individual and small group basis;
- Certificate III in Children's Services OR actively working towards the qualification (as defined in the Education and Care Services National Regulations;
- A current ‘Paid Worker - Working with Children Check' Clearance; and
- 18 years of age or over.
What we offer
Our child care centre is located close to shops, cafes, an aquatic centre and a gym. In addition, you will also enjoy Council's range of generous employee benefits such as:
- Access to Long Service Leave in 5 years
- Annual performance bonuses and salary review
- Varied lifestyle benefits programs including an employee wellness program and discounted gym memberships
- Extensive career development and training opportunities
Salary range - From $1,054.40 to $1,159.80 per week (pro rata) + superannuation, (dependent on the skills, qualifications and relevant experience of the suitable candidate).
Please read the Position Description for the role and address the selection criteria in your online application.
For further information about the role, please contact the Director, Kindy Cove on (02) 9428 4319.
Applications close 30 January 2022 at 10PM
To apply for this job go to: https://lanecove.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies & enter ref code: 5792636.
Lane Cove Council is an equal opportunity employer and provides a smoke free workplace.
This position requires applicants to be suitably immunised. As part of our pre-employment process, preferred candidates are required to provide proof of COVID 19 vaccination status.