Corporate Systems & Database Coordinator
Closes: 12 Dec
Corporate Systems and Database Coordinator
Be passionate. Be progressive. Hawkesbury City Council.
- Salary negotiable from $110k plus super
- Leaseback Vehicle
- 19 Day Month
This role represents a unique opportunity to join an organisation that is committed to building high performing teams, working together to deliver outcomes for the community through innovation and best practice. We have passion and enthusiasm and we are looking for like-minded people to join us on this journey.
Reporting to the Information Services Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day administration and maintenance of Council's corporate databases and applications including upgrades, planning, development, implementation and security. This role will see you providing a high level of customer service support to Council’s core business clients, maintaining effective communication, technical and consultative support and leading a team to achieve key outcomes.
We are looking for an IT technical specialist, with strong organisational skills to plan and coordinate work schedules and achieve deadlines. You will have professional interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with, and influence, staff and managers at all levels, a focus on continuous improvement and the ability to motivate and lead a small team to achieve business outcomes.
This role will suit someone who is flexible to extra hours at short notice to implement system maintenance after hours.
You must have:
- Bachelor Computer Science or equivalent Tertiary Qualifications or Equivalent Work Experience
- Experience with data analytics tools such as MS Power BI or TechnologyOne
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualise, plan, design and deliver multiple / concurrent projects on time and within budget
- Strong process planning and project management experience
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills and ability to follow through issues to resolution
- Good communication and listening skills with ability to give clear instructions to technical and non-technical staff
An attractive salary will be negotiated with the successful applicant commensurate with qualification, skills and experience.
Hawkesbury City Council also offers a great working environment where your career and development matters. We offer a range of benefits from flexible work arrangements, discounted gym memberships, study assistance to flu vaccinations and other wellbeing initiatives.
For further position details, including the selection criteria and how to apply, visit our website www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au or if you do not have access to our website call Council’s People Experience Lead on 02 4560 4444.
Applications close 5pm Sunday, 12 December 2021
Applicants who do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for this position.
Please note that the canvassing of Councillors in relation to these matters will automatically disqualify the applicant from this process.