Closes: 17 Jun
Cleaning Supervisor (Temporary full time)
We are not your usual, we are upbeat, resourceful and determined. Our staff and community are at the core of what we do, looking for ways to work together and support each other. Naturally welcoming, we share good-natured humour and positivity. We aim to inspire a sense of possibility and create opportunities for all by rolling up our sleeves. Our workplace is agile and flexible, keeping ahead of the times. Be a part of it, let’s get something started.
City Safety and Facilities delivers professional, high quality cleaning and hygiene services at various Council facilities. We are seeking a highly motivated and team orientated individual to undertake this temporary 6 month role to supervise our cleaning team and manage the day to day operations.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following key skills and attributes:
• Extensive job related experience in cleaning and hygiene services
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet strict time frames
• Experience in the supervision and motivation of a small team
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of software
• Commitment to role modelling our values of: Respect, Integrity, Optimism, Trust and Teamwork.
As a member of our friendly and passionate team, you will receive the following benefits:
• Temporary full-time (6 months), 35 hours per week
• Salary from $1190.30 per week + 9.5% superannuation
• Weekly pay
• Staff car park
Key contact: For further information on this position, please contact Jane Harris, Acting Coordinator Facility Support Services on 4645 4680.
Applications close: Wednesday 16 June 2021.
Campbelltown City Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and values the unique contributions of all people. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.