Administrative Assistant – Kindy Cove
Closes: 30 Jan
- Permanent part-time position (28 hours per week)
- Genuine work/life balance
- Dynamic and versatile role
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of an innovative Council seeking to make a positive difference in the community you support? We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced Administrative Assistant to join our team on a part-time basis.
Located on the lower North Shore, our leafy suburb has a vibrant and diverse village atmosphere. We aim to provide "best value" community services and facilities whilst promoting the principles of ecologically sustainable development. If you are open to fresh ideas, committed to progressing new initiatives and driven to provide the very best service to our community, we want to hear from you.
About the role
You will be responsible for processing fees, receipts and enrolments, as well as providing data entry and administrative support to our friendly Kindy Cove team. Our recently renovated 58 place centre has 3 rooms catering for children from 6 weeks to 6 years old.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previously demonstrated strong administrative experience and customer service skills
- Initiative and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent time-management skills
- A current ‘Paid Worker - Working with Children Check' Clearance
What we offer
Kindy Cove is conveniently located close to shops, cafes, an aquatic centre and a gym. At Lane Cove Council, you will benefit from:
- Annual performance bonuses and salary review
- Varied lifestyle benefits programs including an employee wellness program and discounted gym memberships
- Extensive career development and training opportunities
Salary range - From $1187.80 to $1306.50 per week (pro rata) + superannuation, (dependent on the skills, qualifications and relevant experience of the suitable candidate).
Please read the Position Description for the role and address the selection criteria in your online application.
Applications close Sunday 30 January 2022 at 10pm
To apply for this job go to: https://lanecove.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies & enter ref code: 5796548
Lane Cove Council is an equal opportunity employer and provides a smoke free workplace.
This position requires applicants to be suitably immunised. As part of our pre-employment process, preferred candidates are required to provide proof of COVID 19 vaccination status.