Accounts Payable Officer (Internal position only)
Closes: 29 Jul
Expressions of Interest:
An Expression of Interest is utilised when a permanent or temporary opportunity arises Council needs to determine that there is a pool of suitable Candidates within Council's current employees. It also assists Council determine whether or not to retain the opportunity internally. It is an opportunity for current Council employees to indicate their wish to progress &/or professionally develop in their current &/or future roles.
As Accounts Payable Officer you will ensure the proper operation of Council's Accounts Payable system in accordance with relevant legislation and Council's policies.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- To be a current employee of Kiama Municipal Council
- Experience working in an accounts payable position
- Demonstrated experience using an accounts payable system
- An understanding of accounting and administrative principles
- A high level of data entry skills
- The ability to deal with the general public
- Proven interpersonal skills.
- Temporary part time position (3 days per week ending 31 December 2021).
- Rate of $664.32 to $712.02 per week
- Plus 10% superannuation
For further information about this position, click here for a copy of the position description.
Contact: Shani Janse van Rensburg, Financial Accountant on (02) 4232 0444
Closing Date: Wednesday 28 July, 2021, 11:30pm (AEST)
How to Apply:
- Please Fill out the questions in the application page below.
- On the following page you'll have the opportunity to attach your resume.
- Please note that once you start to complete your online application, you cannot save it and return to it later. We would recommend that you create your answers in a separate document (e.g. word) then copy your answers into this page when you're ready.
- All correspondence will be via the e-mail you have provided in your application. (Please ensure you check your "Junk Mail" folder.)
We pride ourselves on being One Council | One Team with our values
Respect | Integrity | Innovation | Teamwork | Excellence
underpinning everything we do.