Closes: 14 Oct
- Temporary Full Time Opportunity (up to 2 years)
- Bankstown and Campsie Locations
- Work for an Employer of Choice!
The opportunity will be offered on Temporary Full-Time basis (up to 2 years) and will commence early 2022
In this role you will:
• Assess development applications and subdivision certificates in accordance with Council’s adopted policies.
• Prepare assessment reports and determinations on development proposals
• Attend to members of the public at the Customer Service counter, email and on the telephone.
• Prepare correspondence, reports and memorandums in relation to development matters.
• Coordinate comments from other areas, both inside and outside Council, relating to development matters.
• Undertake site inspections.
• Meet relevant timeframes nominated by Council.
• Undertake general duties as directed by Manager/Team Leader.
You will have:
• Tertiary qualifications in Town Planning (or nearing completion in 2021)
• Class C driver’s licence.
• Technical knowledge of relevant Acts and statutory controls.
• Current knowledge and understanding of trade related issues, current trends and industry best-practice and development.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A High level of technical attitude
• Customer service experience
• A high level of attention to detail
The salary range for this opportunity commences at $63,205 (Grade D, Step1) + 10% super