Early Childhood Educator Diploma
Closes: 28 Jun
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Work for an employer of choice!
- Based in Punchbowl
- Assist in the implementation of an innovative and reflective early childhood program.
- Develop and maintain relationships with children, families and the community
- Contribute to all team goals and collaboration with other teams
- Document children’s learning and development
- Ensure compliance with Education and Care Services National Regulations
Essential Criteria:Essential qualifications
- Diploma Early Childhood
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Meet requirements of Working with Children Check
- Child Protection CHCPRT001
- Knowledge and experience in implementing the National Early Years Learning Framework for children 0-6 years
- Knowledge of the health and safety of children including child protection
- Effective communication skills
- Awareness of innovative and reflective practices
- Knowledge of quality care – Council policies, Education and Care Services National Law and Regulations
The salary range for this opportunity starts at $61,966 (Grade D, Step1) + 9.5% super.Click on the link below to access salary information for all steps within the designated Grade.https://www.cbcity.nsw.gov.au/council/about-us/careers/working-with-usHow to apply:
Applications must be submitted online by clicking the 'Apply' button below and creating a login using your email address. When submitting your application, make sure to address the Essential Criteria mentioned in the below Position Description in your covering letter.
We pride ourselves on being a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value unique contributions of all people. We encourage people with a disability or culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.Applications close on Sunday 27 June 2021Successful applicants will be required to attend a pre employment Medical and have a current Working with Children check in accordance with the position.For more information, please contact Karen Whitehorn (Director Children’s Centre) on 02 9789 9839